VA TIPS - Ten Signs you need a Virtual Assistant
Posted on 22nd August 2020 at 20:33
We think every ambitious business owner can benefit from the support, accountability and skills a professional Virtual Assistant can offer.
Skilled Virtual Assistants offer an array of tailored, flexible business support services. Whether it’s investing in a Virtual Assistant (or something else entirely) as a time poor entrepreneur- if it’s going to give you more time and headspace... why wouldn’t you embrace it?
But, let’s be honest, it’s another leap and the concept of ‘letting go’ (in any capacity) can feel a bit scary. We get it, we’ve helped countless people centred people master the art (and it is an art!) of successful delegation.
Here are ten common signs, that you need to get real and start exploring some Virtual Assistant services to help elevate you to the next level of your business and save your sanity!
1. You’re working all hours and are exhausted from spinning all the plates. You’ve been known to wake in the middle of the night in a panic about something you forgot to do.
2. You are mortified to be rocking up to meetings totally unprepared - no one would have known because you’re a total professional but, inside you are beating yourself up. Even worse, embarrassingly, you have double booked yourself again. Your paper diary is beautiful but it's just not cutting it any more.
3. You often think, how do they do it!?
Spoiler - they’ve probably got a badass Virtual Assistant!
4. You have multiple to do lists burning holes on your desk. In fact, you’re adding more to your to do list that you’re crossing off!
5. There are messages in your inbox more than a month old and some days you’re too scared to look at your emails - out of sight, out of mind.
6. You often feel like you’re not doing any of your roles or responsibilities justice - when you absolutely are. Your standards are just super high!
7. You know your business needs more than you’re giving it - you know the world needs what you have to offer, if you could just get it out there...
8. You can’t ever seem to get that new project or idea off the ground. You’ve been thinking about it for so long now... it’s become such a big mental burden, you’ve actually talked yourself out of it.
9. The loop in your head commonly consists of ‘I haven’t got enough time to...’ and you can’t remember the last time you had a weekend off and properly switched off. This isn’t what you started your business to do...
10. You easily slip into 'comparison mode' when you’re scrolling on LinkedIn because oddly there is always time for that...
If some (or all!) of these points resonate with you more than you’d care to admit...
Please know that you’re not alone.
Pop a quick email to our award winning virtual assistant team today, we’ve got your back.
You can also download a free copy of our ultimate guide to hiring a virtual assistant.
Share this post: